Can you deliver to the Channel Islands (Jersey & Guernsey)?
Our courier does not deliver to the Channel Islands (Jersey & Guernsey) but they can deliver to a UK based 3rd party couriers who specialises in freight forwarding to the Channel Islands.
We are happy to deliver to the freight forwarder warehouse, so they can forward the goods onto you directly. We can also refund VAT if you provide us with proof of export once you receieve your delivery.
Getting your climbing frame delivered is easy, follow our simple guide and it will be with you soon.
Placing An Order:
- Identify shipping companies that will deliver to the Channel Islands.
- Provide them with packaging dimensions for the individual boxes.
- Get Quote (& Check they will provide a stamped proof of delivery).
- Enter your billing information and address normally.
- Enter the shipping companies Warehouse Address & Contact.
- The shipping company should provide you with a Customer Number.
- They may advise that this is used as the delivery contact.
- Place Order and Notify shipping company to expect delivery.
- Our delivery team will arrange delivery to the freight forwarder's warehouse.
- They deliver to you!
You need to provide us with official proof of delivery then we can refund the VAT.
Channel Island Shipping Companies
Channel Island Shipping Companies both of these will deliver to your door, a curbside delivery not in your garden.
- Ship 2 Me
- Ferry Speed
With delivery to please ensure your delivery company is confirmed before placing your order our aim is to dispatch items as soon as possible.
Can I Return?
Yes, you are covered by distance selling regulations. However, you must pay and arrange your delivery back to us. All goods must be returned to our warehouse in original packaging and fit for resale. You can also review our standard returns policy here.